Monday, August 5, 2013

Finally Did It

I've been telling myself to create a software development blog but never seemed to get around to it. No more excuses, besides I grow weary of bright lights and rubber hoses during interviews in which I encounter skepticism that I've dun what I've dun. So call it a resume extension, proof or maybe giving something back.

Within software development my primary interests are .Net, development methodology, social factors and challenge facing later career developers.

Work can be as fun and rewarding as play with the added advantage that it pays the rent. Each activity is a diversion from the others and some balance is needed. I feel lucky to enjoy my vocation as much as I do my avocations. I might be an old geezer but I'm still kickin' ! When I'm not designing and coding I like to :
  • surf  (yeah it's me. Old Guys Rule !)


  • play guitar
    an original composition




  • paddle my ocean paddleboard
    Not me, just a vid for those who think paddleboard == SUP

  • toot around King Harbor here in Redondo Beach on my 13' standup paddleboard chasing the harbor seals with my two labs, Scout and Ellie onboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment